Since TRP’s inception in 1995, our expertise has been providing emergency planning and preparedness consulting and tools for large organizations. As a result, we have developed response plans for some of the largest, most complex operations in the world and has extensive experience in many areas.
- Response planning and/or Exercises in all 50 states and in 29 countries
- More than 10,000 plans for oil and gas facilities, storage terminals, refineries, power generation, automotive plants, chemical plans, thousands of miles of oil and gas pipelines, and others
- Many long-term Client relationships spanning more than ten years
- More than 15 years’ experience developing industry-leading emergency management software
- Compliance expertise with response planning and prevention regulations for many state and federal agencies including:
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Washington Department of Ecology
- California Office of Spill Prevention and Response
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement,
- And Others
- A stable, knowledgeable, and experienced staff, with an average tenure of more than 11 years per employee
- In-house Project Managers, Support Staff, and Software Developers
Project Management Staff
TRP's project management staff includes personnel with diverse expertise in industrial safety health and environmental program management, industrial emergency response, fire and hazmat response, disaster preparedness and response, security pre-planning, corporate crisis management, corporate communications, and business continuity.
TRP can provide personnel to visit your international or domestic office or facility locations to assist in gathering information required for development of response plans, fire pre-plans, business continuity plans, or other projects. In addition, TRP can provide project management staff to develop your projects from our Houston, Texas office.
Technical Support Staff
TRP employs specialized technical personnel skilled in graphics design, illustration, web design, software and database development, GIS mapping, document processing and publishing. These professionals work hand-in-hand with TRP project managers to develop solutions to meet the individual needs of each of our clients.