TRP’s fire pre-plan templates are offered as part of our SMARTPLAN™ software, and are uniquely designed to meet the challenges faced by large industrial complexes - the sheer number of plans required, coupled with specific complexities associated with products, location, and operations. Securely accessible plans with pertinent site-specific information and photographs enhance responders’ understanding of potential hazards, response tactics, and logistics.
TRP has developed thousands of Fire Pre-Plans for Clients with some of the largest, most complex operations in the world. TRP’s fire pre plans:
- Incorporate photographs, product information, foam calculations, and a variety of detailed information required to effectively respond to a fire
- Offer customization for a variety of facility types including atmospheric tanks, bullet and sphere tanks, process units, and buildings
- Enable Clients to revise all site-specific content, as needed
- Provide an efficient method of revising standard content, forms, or procedures, across all plans
- Reduce plan development, maintenance, and overall program costs
- Apply real-time updates, eliminating content discrepancies, and antiquated “version confusion”
- Enable real-time plan access to all stakeholders in a secure manner
- Seamlessly integrate with Emergency Response Plans and other plan types
- Provides a method to standardize format for all facilities across the company
To learn more about Fire Pre-Plans and TRP’s SMARTPLAN™ System, CONTACT TRP.