Emergency Action Plans for Multi-Location Facilities
Response Plans for Grocery Stores, Retail, and Banking
The Occupational, Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires a written emergency action plan for companies with more than ten employees. Companies should be prepared for various emergency scenarios, including:
- Severe weather
- Lost/kidnapped child
- Power failure
- Bomb threat
- Suspicious package
- Natural gas leak
Each potential threat should include a detailed response procedure. TRP specializes in developing company-wide, universally accessible Emergency Action Plans that help companies take a proactive stance towards improving customer and employee safety.
TRP's SMARTPLAN™ Software System can be utilized to deliver streamlined, yet site-specific Emergency Action Plans for every location, as well as corporate Business Continuity Plans. Our SMARTPLAN™ Software allows for large multi-location industries to reduce costs and save time by integrating both Emergency Action Plans and Business Continuity Plans.
Our Emergency Action Plans are modeled to comply with OSHA and other applicable regulatory requirements, and typically include the following components:
- Detailed response checklists for various emergency scenarios
- Response team organization, roles, activation, and escalation procedures
- Emergency Operations Center location and equipment
- Evacuation procedures
- Notification procedures
- Plan updating guidelines and responsibility
- Documentation guidelines
- Hyperlinked regulatory cross-references
- Plan distribution list and Record of Changes
- Facility aerial photos, plot plans, and other key facility information, as applicable
- And more
Additionally, by integrating TRP's Business Continuity Planning templates, companies create a framework and mechanism to capture and maintain essential business continuity information such as:
- Primary and alternate facility details
- Detailed employee and vendor contact information
- Response checklists
- Critical processes and Recovery Time Objectives
- Staff relocation strategies and totals
- Equipment requirements
- Application and software requirements
- Vital record requirements
- Key vendor and supplier dependencies by the department
- And much more
This system also provides summaries of key data for planning and response purposes and provides the ability to generate customized reports.
Whether you are looking for business continuity software for a bank, or emergency action plans for retail or grocery store operations, TRP is here to help you prepare your company and significantly improve the quality, the accessibility, and accuracy of an emergency response.
What are the next steps?
If you're interested in learning more about Emergency Action Plans, Business Continuity Plans, and others, CONTACT TRP with questions or to schedule a demonstration of our software.