GAS TRANSMISSION FACILITIES
As a result of TRP’s proven response planning, emergency management, and compliance expertise, some of the largest gas transmission operators in the U.S. have entrusted TRP to improve company-wide preparedness and implement advanced best practices.
TRP’s secure web-based, customized response plans are database-driven, which provides the framework to develop a standardized, yet location-specific and targeted format ideal for transmission operations that may span thousands of miles.
By creating a framework and mechanism to capture regulatory information, company standards, and site-specific details, TRP’s approach and technology improves our Clients’ compliance, expected consistency, and response capabilities.
TRP’s Response Planning Process
TRP ‘s software, products, and services are specifically designed to meet the challenges faced by gas transmission companies - varied geographic areas, number of plans required, and regulations required by these operations. TRP’s technology is designed to:
- Eliminate multiple plan versions and content discrepancies
- Capture necessary site-specific details while streamlining format
- Track status of all plans and agency submittals
- Provide an efficient method of revising standard content, forms, or procedures across all plans
- Reduce lead time and cost to develop plans for newly acquired systems
- Reduce plan development, maintenance, and overall program costs
- Simplify plan reviews and agency submittal processes
- Enable plan distribution to stakeholders in a secure manner
- Interface with Company HR systems to automatically update plan contacts
In recent years, the aging pipeline infrastructure has garnered the attention of policy-makers, private companies, and citizens. As a result, efficient preparedness programs, regulatory compliance, and effective response planning is essential for gas transmission safety.
TRP has extensive experience developing response plans to meet regulatory requirements. In order to improve compliance with agency reviews and company audits, TRP’s plans link cross-referenced regulatory requirements to the content designed to meet requirements. TRP develops the following web-based plans for gas transmission operators:
- Emergency Response Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures Plans
- Corporate crisis/emergency management, business continuity, and office emergency action plans.
Other Services for Gas Transmission Facilties
- Site visits and audits - TRP can provide field technicians to gather information required to develop or improve response plans and SPCC plans.
- Exercises - TRP can design and facilitate exercises at one or more facilities or corporate offices in order to meet regulatory requirements, verify and test response plans, satisfy regulatory requirements, and improve response capabilities.
Applicability of SMARTPLAN™ Modules
- Compliance Tracking Module - This module greatly improves the ability of operators to track regulations and action items required for compliance for one or more locations.
- Incident Management Module - Improves response by importing specific notification requirements for each geographic area, and provides documentation of response actions for each incident.
- Exercise Management Module - Ideal for pipeline operators who need a better way to design, schedule, and document exercises.
To learn more about Emergency Response Plans and TRP's Web-Based Planning Systems, CONTACT TRP.