TRP’s SMARTRESPONSE™ Module provides simplified tools to manage smaller emergencies, and document all exercises through an interactive database-driven interface, from any geographic location with system access.
This module is designed to provide response management tools for Client use without the need for assistance from third party consultants.
- Ability to create new incidents or exercises, join incidents in-progress, and archive closed incidents to maintain documentation. Module has capability to manage multiple incidents or exercises simultaneously.
- Intuitive design to assist in facilitating management and documentation of incident notifications, ICS 201, and ICS 208. All forms are database-driven.
- Automatically imports required notifications from Response Plans that reside in SMARTPLAN™, and connects to the Master Contact Database, identifies which notifications have been performed, and provides a tool to document all conversations.
- Creates an incident archive, including records of all forms developed and conversations documented.
- Tools for printing incident and exercise documentation in PDF format.
- Provides reports for all incidents.
- Tracks types of exercises and exercise components as required by PREP or other regulations.
- Improves regulatory compliance and reduces client costs by incorporating all exercise records and documentation into existing database already being utilized for your emergency planning system.
- Documents PREP objectives, exercise objectives, lessons learned, and action items for PREP and other exercise types.
- A suite of reports that track PREP objectives completed during any 3-year cycle, action items, lessons learned, and a summary report by facility that indicates progress in meeting PREP exercise requirements, as well as reports for other exercise types.